Thursday, April 1, 2010

CoKo Blogs on Global Grind!

Hello everyone, this is Coko and I have been on quite an interesting journey since SWV disappeared from the spotlight. I am married to the love of my life, Michael Clemons and we have two adorable sons.

I released one R&B album entitled "Hot Coko" that spawned the Rodney Jerkins produced hit "Sunshine". I have also released two gospel projects, the Grammy nominated "Grateful" and recently "The Winner in Me" which debuted at number four on the gospel billboard charts. I am a firm believer in giving back. That is why I devote lots of time to being an advocate for our youth, especially young boys. I feel that they need our support, attention and love just as much as young girls. I am very excited about being back with my sisters and we are working on the comeback of the century!

(source: http://globalgrind.com/channel/music/content/1453630/Were-Back-Were-Ready-to-Make-You-Weak-Again/?pc=1&pi=1)

3 comments:

chennaicakesdelivery said...

The contents are really good… Thanks for sharing.
from - chennaicakesdelivery.com

Puneflowersdelivery said...

This is great blog.Loved the blog.Thanks for sharing.
www.puneflowersdelivery.com

Flowersbangalore said...

Flowers to Bangalore, send flowers online to Bangalore, buy fresh flowers on Birthday, get delivered Wedding flowers, Anniversary flowers, Condolence flowers, send same day flowers to Bangalore online with us.