Thursday, April 1, 2010

LeLee Blogs on Global Grind!

Hey everyone this is Lelee, and since taking a break from the industry my life has been quite busy. I have two children, a girl and a boy, I've started my own production company and I am currently working with several artists.

In addition, I finally decided to follow my educational aspirations and I‘m currently in school pursuing an accounting degree with a minor in communications. I am also a motivational speaker and an advocate for teen pregnancy prevention. I speak all over the world. I am so excited about the future of SWV. When we come together words cannot describe my feelings. It’s just something special that Coko, Taj and I have. Stay tuned SWV is definitely back in the house babe!

(source: http://globalgrind.com/channel/music/content/1453630/Were-Back-Were-Ready-to-Make-You-Weak-Again/?pc=1π=1)

No comments: