Thursday, April 1, 2010

Taj Blogs on Global Grind!

Hey yall this is Taj, I am married to former NFL player Eddie George and we have two sons. I was blessed to star in my own reality show "Married to a Baller" with my husband.

I have written two books called Player Hate Her, How to Avoid The Beat Down and Live In a Drama Free World. Additionally, I appeared on the CBS reality series “Survivor" and I finished in fourth place. Currently Eddie and I serve as consultants for the “Dr. Oz Show”. I can truly say that Coko, Lelee, and I are all grown up now, excited to be back and we are definitely ready to bring back the R&B feel the world has come to love and expect from us!

(source: http://globalgrind.com/channel/music/content/1453630/Were-Back-Were-Ready-to-Make-You-Weak-Again/?pc=1π=2)

No comments: